The PortaCount 8048 Respirator Fit Tester is a portable quantitative fit testing device, providing a consistent and objective fit testing experience.
In addition to all of the features of the 8040 model, the 8048 also includes:
- N95-Companion Technology – used to fit test P1 and P2 single-use respirators
- Particle Generator – for raising the ambient particle count
- Probing Kit – tools, probes and washers for 100 fit tests
Unlike the qualitative method of fit testing, the PortaCount does not rely on the subject’s sense of taste, but on the scientific observation of particles in and out of the respirator. Not only does this make the method more accurate, the lack of sensitivity test speeds up the process
Featuring an all new design and intelligent device integration, the fit tester and subject are guided through the fit testing process with fully animated video instructions.
- Fully HSE compliant for all FFP1/2/3 tight-fitting respirators
- Real-time FitCheck Mode™ shows live respirator fit for improved selection and training
- Animated fit test steps remind users and testers of exercise protocols
For more information or to request a quote: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +44(0) 2891 828075