The ELIPSE A2P3 R with replacement filters, combine a particulate filter with an activated carbon filter to remove organic gases & vapours with a boiling point> 65°C and exposure of 1000 ml/m3 (see CE classes).
Typical applications would include timber spraying (preservatives and coatings), solvent and paint spraying, crop spraying, foundaries, road maintenance (bitumen laying).
- Approved to European Standard EN140: 1998. APF 20
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets
If you are unsure which filter to use, please refer to your Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), your Health and Safety Manager or our RPE Experts for more information.
This item requires face fit testing.
Please call: +44 (0)28 9182 8075 to organise your fit test or visit our website: @ nirpe.com